Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences
Museum of Natural Sciences
Vautier Street 29
Directorate Earth and History of Life
Geological Survey of Belgium
Jenner Street 13
Directorate Natural Environment
Directorate Natural Environment
3de en 23ste Linieregimentsplein
If you would like to contact a member of our staff
- Take a look at our staff directory.
- Call the RBINS general number: +32 (0)2 627 42 11 (weekdays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
- Call the Geological Survey of Belgium reception desk: +32 (0)2 788 76 00 or +32 (0)2 788 76 01 (during office hours).
If you would like more information about our exhibitions and activities
- Take a look at our pages Exhibitions, Visits and activities for everybody and Calendar.
- Subscribe to MuseumContact, our newsletter, in French or in Dutch.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Call us on +32 (0)2 627 42 27 (weekdays from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 16:30).
If you would like to book a guided tour, a workshop, or an animation, or a group visit
- Call us on +32 (0)2 627 42 52 (weekdays from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 16:30).
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in Dutch or in English) of email@example.com (in French).
If you would like to ask a question about natural science
- Use our “Questions for scientists” form.
If you would like to report a ringed bird you have found
If you have found a stranded animal at the coast
- Consult the end of the page Biodiversity : Marine mammals.
If you would like to know more about organizing an event or to discuss a possible partnership
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a suggestion or comment about our website?
- Send an email to email@example.com.
Would you like to submit an unsolicited application?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a letter or package to deliver to the main address, on Rue Vautier?
- Envelopes or small packages can be delivered to the Institute’s reception desk (level 1).
- Larger packages must be delivered to the ‘Delivery’ address: Rue Vautier 31 (from 8 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
If you would like to make a complaint about any of our services
- Complete the online form provided in Dutch or in French.
- Use the paper form in Dutch or in French.
- See our complaints procedure:
The Museum of Natural Sciences attaches a great deal of importance to the quality of the services it provides. Your comments will help us make improvements. If you wish to make a complaint about our services, please add your comments and contact details to our online form available in French or in Dutch.
Every duly completed form will receive acknowledgement of receipt and a response will be sent out within 15 working days of the date the complaint was submitted.
Digital communication allows for faster processing of your complaint; however you can also fill out a paper form and post it to:
Gestion des plaintes
Rue Vautier 29
This paper form is available in French or Dutch:
- as a Word file in French or in Dutch
- at the Museum reception desk: Rue Vautier 29, 1000 Brussels
- by telephone: +32 (0)2 627 42 11
If you are not satisfied with the handling of your complaint, you may always contact the Federal Ombudsman (in French or Dutch). The Federal Ombudsman helps you to solve your disputes with federal administrative authorities in a reliable and rapid manner.