Once registered, you will be able to benefit from the various services offered by the library:
- reservation and consultation on the premises;
- bibliographic guidance;
- photocopies (B/W or colour);
- interlibrary loans (articles may be borrowed, but books must be consulted on the premises);
- Internet/Wi-Fi access.
Two main points:
- This is a reference library, therefore borrowing for home use is not permitted.
- Publications are stored in compact shelving systems, which may be located some distance from the reading room. There may be a waiting time. As such, it is advisable to inform the librarians in advance of your visit. That way, the publications you wish to consult can be prepared and made quickly available on the day requested.
Contact us at email@example.com
Services for other libraries
For libraries wishing to request an interlibrary loan, it is always best to use Impala. For libraries not using this system, the request can be made by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). In addition, we also use the IFLA VOUCHERS system.